Saturday 13 September 2014

Hornsby Get outside and enjoy the Sun!



Copyright Julie Vaux 2014 

MMM I hope this isnt going to look over exposed on screen. It seemed okay on my laptop but ... anyway if you're reading this Sunday afternoon get outside and enjoy the last of the sun before the southerly change brings more clouds!
I can happily report as my window faces south I can see no signs of the southerly on the horizon yet. Yes I'm on my laptop BUT I've been for my walk already!

Hopefully I'll have some great new shots soon. The old sony finally died and I HAD to buy a new camera which has about  25 functions apart from the ones I actually need or want need but a much better zoom! OH lala from 5x to 30 for the zoom! Cross fingers and Use the paypal tip jar!


No comments:

Post a Comment