Tuesday 17 September 2013

Accursed Cupboard

Will no one rid me of this accursed cupboard?


ITS FREE HORNSBY PICKUP 
it has 2 bottom drawers stands about 6ft high

Why is it free cos its got to be carried up a flight of stairs into a lift and down to a carpark but its FREE! 

I can't lift it myself and don't  have a car or van and while I'ld love to donate it to a local charity most of them don't do pickups?

I also have some other freebies and some old furniture thats much less bulky available. Plus I just don't like this cupboard. 

The relative I inherited this from liked cupboards with closed doors.

As a result of this I had to spend weeks sorting through stuff crammed into cupboards that was unlabelled.

For some strange reason I now want to switch and move  all my remaining cupboards and property and books and clothes  into or onto shelves  and semi transparent containers all clearly categorized and labelled.

So who wants a cupboard? FREE PICKUP HORNSBY 
 please ? sob? whimper ...


No comments:

Post a Comment