Thursday 17 January 2013

150 posts and wifi

150 posts and may there be many more!

I'ld love to see some reader feedback please?

Remember you can follow me on a mobile it you have one that's gets the web so why not bookmark this blog if you have a social hub or similar app?

I'll be blogging from my laptop and also my new Samsung Galaxy 2 droid mobile this year. Probably more from my mobile due to local interference to my wifi signal which is one of the many reasons I've updated to a more expensive mobile.

I do not know why but the Galaxy gets better wifi reception than my Sony Vaio laptop but I can now understand why the galaxy range is so popular especially if you cant afford Apple much as I 'ld love to have an ipad  or macprobook!

Do you have wifi reception problems? How did you stop them? Who or what do you think causes them?

Please share any solutions!


No comments:

Post a Comment