Saturday 23 June 2012

The Tale of Scruffy


The Tale of SCRUFFY




Scruffy is another visitor ot my balcony. I think birds of several species visit cos we're on the corner of the building and they can get a down draft or thermal.

Wet weather or dry Scruffy always looks bedraggled poor thing and I suspect he or she is an escaped or released pet  as sometimes Scruffy tries to talk well mumble sounds that are almost words.

Do be kind to Scruffy if he / she visits. Apart form the mumbling s/he is  a quiet bird WHO I HAVE NEVER CAUGHT chewing plants or outdoor furniture.

I sometimes suspect if I put a cage with an open door out the balcony with a full tray of food I'd come back to find poor Scruffy inside it with a  grateful expression!?

Oh if you have see or know Scruffy wherever does s/he get that stains his / her feathers?

Can you solve that mystery?

No comments:

Post a Comment